Disciplinary action by the referee that is indicated by showing a red card according to law 12.3 of the IFAB Laws of the Game.
- Can only be shown on an event that is a foul.
- Includes red cards received for whatever reasons, including not just fouls, but also misconduct and unsportive behaviour.
- A second yellow card is treated as a red card.
- Also includes red cards received while on the bench.
- Includes also red cards appealed and overturned after the match.
Red cards, total
Total number of red cards in a timeframe.
Red cards / 90 minutes
Number of red cards normalized per 90 minutes.