- Since Goal is always a Shot, any Assist is, by definition, a Shot assist.
- Number of assists in a single match is guaranteed to be equal to or less than the number of goals.
- No opponent player should control the ball between the last action and the goal, otherwise it won’t qualify as an assist.
- If a dribble or a significant run by the goal scorer happens between the last teammate action and the goal, it is not considered an assist.
- Penalty foul suffered, when the penalty is scored by the same player or a teammate, is not considered an assist.
Assists / 90
Number of assists normalized per 90 minutes.